*extremely MTV Cribs voice* Welcome to my inbox

The following is an account of the businesses / institutions / brands that have emailed me to tell me how they are handling the coronavirus. I didn’t ask for any of this.

  • AAA
  • a veterinary hospital in Austin I have no knowledge of ever patronizing
  • a university I graduated from seven years ago
  • a university I graduated from four years ago
  • a specific library at the latter university
  • two museums
  • two movie theater chains
  • a dance studio where I took one class ten months ago
  • an investment management company
  • a chain restaurant that has no locations in Los Angeles that I desperately miss
  • a restaurant that is in Los Angeles that is fine
  • the Girl Scouts Council of the Nation’s Capital
  • the website where I bought my bridesmaid dress for my friend’s wedding
  • a romance bookstore 
  • two library systems but NOT the Los Angeles Public Library which is honestly rude
  • a shoe store
  • four airlines
  • one ride share company
  • the place where I got a massage the day Kobe died (not BECAUSE Kobe died but it did help)
  • Starbucks

Comments

  1. From one restaurant we've enjoyed plus from three other locations (not all in DC)--twice!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment