While following Unbound Babes on Instagram I discovered they offer free shipping for orders over $69. Perfect. I went and took a look...
Soft and dewy in color palette. Glowing and cute with a young-girl vibe. Readers...we have ourselves the Glossier of sex toys!
Why does it feel like I'm about to wash with Jelly in the PM just after removing my makeup with Clitoral Jolt Gel as a part of my skincare routine?
This is a UFO shaped vibe. I'm only just now realizing that it is pretty difficult to model sex toys.
I am truly so desperate to feel anything that I looked at this and thought I'd also love it as a head scratcher.
That Golden Whip Necklace? Super cute, but why does it look so dainty? I'm nervous. It's staying on my neck. Maybe this is more accurately the Nasty Gal of Sex Toys.
I love that my favorite sex shop sells merch like we're at a concert. Throw my 10 clitoral jolt gel packets into the fanny pack please.






Comments
Post a Comment