Just Want You to Know by the Backstreet Boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDvRs3SceGo
That is the link to the music video but you maybe shouldn't watch it, it is extremely weird. There are wigs. So many wigs. Ugh, you clicked it anyway didn't you. I tried to tell you. I really don't know what's going on, I just saw it for the first time when I searched for this song on YouTube to share it here and then it started and I heard the word "anus" and now here we are.
Just listen to the song. It is good.
Actually I changed my mind, the video is good too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDvRs3SceGo
That is the link to the music video but you maybe shouldn't watch it, it is extremely weird. There are wigs. So many wigs. Ugh, you clicked it anyway didn't you. I tried to tell you. I really don't know what's going on, I just saw it for the first time when I searched for this song on YouTube to share it here and then it started and I heard the word "anus" and now here we are.
Just listen to the song. It is good.
Actually I changed my mind, the video is good too.

Comments
Post a Comment